Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 26, 2010

Five Star Adjusters...Cary Barry Kingsberg # D055801

I own a Kiosk / Coffee Shop for 11 Years in Lake Worth and I deal with people every day of my life. Even though I am not Property Managaement, I take pride in the entrance of the building, as cleanliness is the essence of owning a business which involves food.

Let me explain, that in front of our building is a narrow byway which has two designated signs, which read tow away zone. In essence, Managaement obviously wants tenants and visitors to use the parking lot. Then there is a tiled mosaic entrance way, which has a canopy hanging so that people who do get dropped off can enter via the Wheelchair access (non curbed area) with easy access.

This morning at 7:15AM, when I arrived, there were weather watches all over for Tornado watches, extremely hazardous conditions etc and I was listening to the TV. At that point - very Few and I mean, very few even made it to work.

At approximately 10:00 AM, I thought, I would take it upon myself to use the rain water and bleach to clean the entrance area. Mind you, it's not my job, but rather what I consider to be ... "My work space."

The area really needed some (Allot of) TLC - so , since I had little to do, I started to make myself useful and clean. I took out my Large Umbrella, A sign that said CAUTION WET AREA, a pail with water and bleach and a broom and started cleaning. Everyone who passed, either said nice of you or just walked around me. There was Very little traffic.

I was half way through the area , when a car was coming straight into my direction at exactly where I was standing (With my broom in hand) . It was Carry and his automobile - He obviously didn't want to get wet and he had called his employee (a female) to help him unload his car. I told him. "Are you kidding, you almost hit me! Move your Car and he said, "SHUT UP!!!" Wow, I did everything I could to compose myself, looking at the 2 inches of mud on his tires and the mess he just made over what I cleaned.

His employee, Patty, stared screaming I'm going to call the Police" I saw you assault Cary with your broom " . I was in shock.

I may tell you, that I have met saleswomen through his reign (He was a Marine) and female employees who have been hysterical in the bathroom from his verbal abuse.

I don't really understand what these people do, except they are driving Jaguars and Cadillac Expeditions, telling people how much money they can get from their Wilma damage. I lost a roof but I never used a PUBLIC ADJUSTER????

Word has it that the Obama Administration is now on them... they hav minimized the Wilma claims from Oct 2010 to June 2010...

I don't know, but if anyone can add light to what I see as inappropriate usage of peoples talents to sell a service which is what, in an economy which is difficult to stabalize in???

In any case, Cary Barry Kingsberg is anything but a NICE person. My clothes today were ruined and bleach stained from his tires splash. I was soaked with mud and what was my intention... to do something that people MIGHT appreciate, which was ruined by a man who can only see his Own personal gain - even if he has to run you over!!!

I must tell you there are some nice people at Five Star Adjusters, but Cary Barry Kingsberg # D055801Public Adjustor is NOT one of tem. I have yet to hear anyone with anything nice to say about him.

What a day.

By the way, since Saturday was my birthday, April 24th , my new shirt that I was wearing today, my birthday gift was ruined.

So If Wendy was here from the Wendy Williams Show, she would end this by saying ...

"How ya doing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment