Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Helen Roemer, My Mom (Deceased 4/2011)



My mother was a very bitter person, who came to this country 83 years ago - from Hungary. Never had a pair of shoes til she was five. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, she was uncapable of loving anyone or anything. This is very "UN" typical of a Jewish Mother... I never understood it, but I was accepting of it, which made her demise easier for me to handle. She left nothing to her only Grandchild, my daughter (let alone anyone else except Charities like the Wildlife foundation) and even while she was alive was uncapable of loving. Why, well, Y, as they say, is a crooked letter. We will never understand why there are people on earth who are incapable of showing love and enjoy being evil. I feel sad for it - it was her loss. There were so many who tried to give love and show her the light. Unfortunity she never saw the light through the tunnel... RIP Mom. I am a Trooper, A GREAT MOM and I will never make the mistakes you made - you taught me that!



November 2010
The last Photo I have of all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment